Open Access Colonoscopy is a service we provide that allows healthy, age-appropriate patients to easily schedule a colonoscopy, usually without a pre-procedure visit. By completing this Open Access request form, your information will be sent to Dr Maddala.
Benefits of Open Access Colonoscopy Procedure:
- Saves time for the patient
- Ease of scheduling
- Multiple visits to the physician are not required for a colonoscopy
- Saves money (co-pay), since an extra visit is not required to schedule the colonoscopy
Please click here to schedule an Open Access Colonoscopy Procedure and select “Open Access Colonoscopy” as the Purpose of the Visit.
- Please click here, and fill out the Colonoscopy Questionnaire to find out if you are eligible for an Open Access Colonoscopy
- Our Office will call you back, once you submit the form
Note: Open Access Colonoscopy is not for all patients, and some patients may require a detailed evaluation of their health history and risks for the procedure.